This week at Sunset: 2-27-2017
We are just over a week away from the Pot O’ Gold Tournament and the golf course is in great shape! We will fine tune some areas this week as we get closer to next weekend. We will be edging bunkers, cleaning up and weed eating areas that are overgrown, mowing rough, and anything else that will make this golf course shine even more! Please continue to help us out by filling divots, fixing ball marks, avoiding low lying/wet areas, and not parking golf carts near the greens.  
As we wrap up February, I would like to say overall the weather was a lot more pleasant than January. I hope that trend continues as things begin to ‘green’ up. However, I’ve seen before in the past where March will be a little cooler than normal. The forecasts that I’ve seen doesn’t show much of a dip in the temperatures. There are a couple nights where it will get down in the low to mid 40’s. Otherwise, it looks like winter is on the way out!
This week’s update is definitely a lot less meaty than my other posts. Our main objective right now is the Pot O’ Gold. However, my philosophy is to always provide a golf course that is in tournament condition daily and not just dates circled on a calendar. The condition that this golf course is in and will be the standard and we plan to keep it that way. I appreciate everyone for your kind comments on the course, but with more emphasis on details this course will get better and better each day. With your help, I think taking this golf course to a new level is easily attainable and I look forward to being a small part of it.
Again, thank you for following us this week as we strive to get better every day. As always, please feel free to reach out with any questions/comments that you may have by using this blog, Facebook page, or emailing me at davisjoey@hotmail.com. Thanks for reading!
See you on the course!
Joey Davis

Comments

Popular posts from this blog